Resident Housing Government (RHG)
The Resident Housing Government (RHG) is elected from the resident student population and charged with serving as the voice for students. Their primary responsibility are:
- Serve as a liaison with the professional staff in housing.
- Be the voice of your residence hall and your fellow residents.
- Create fun programs and activities.
- Provide input on policies, procedures, and allocation of funds.
- Choose movies to be played on The Claw.
Meeting Location and Time
General meetings are every Wednesday at 8:30 PM, in The Summits meeting room.
If you have an item you wish to see discussed at a meeting, contact your Resident Representative.
RHG Executive Board
President: Alex Harrington
Vice President: Stephanie Munoz
Secretary: Demonte Hughes
Treasurer: Tomas "Turtle" Perez
Publicity Director: Emma Maron
Historian: Stephanie Mora
Advisor: Melany Crews
Documents and forms