Office Assistant (OA)
Office Assistants (OA): Student Office Assistants are hired to serve as receptionists for the Housing and Residence Life Front Desk.
Their duties include:
- Answering a wide array of questions;
- Helping students complete work orders;
- Performing some clerical duties;
- Sorting and distributing mail; and
- Serving as a resource to residents and visitors learning to navigate the campus.
Student OAs selected in this role must possess excellent customer service skills and be reliable, responsible and resourceful in learning the campus structure. Recruitment for this position happens in March for the following academic year.
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Meeting Space