Residents in need of housing accommodation due to a need diagnosed by a licensed professional MUST submit a Request for Disability Housing Accommodation.
Students requesting housing accommodation must complete ALL of the following steps:
1) Apply for Housing: Complete the on-campus Housing Application online by posted application deadlines, pay the required reservation fee, and receive a “contract acceptance notice” email from the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Part 1: Student submits Request for Disability Housing Accommodation to Disability Services.
3) Part 2: Diagnosing Professional submits Documentation of Disability and returns it to Disability Services by your respective deadline.
Submit request (Part 1 and Part 2) to Disability Services by your respective deadline for consideration:
Deadlines: All requests for accommodation and required documentation are due by the last day of the month that housing applications are due (by Student Classification):
|Housing Accommodation Deadline||Student Classification|
|Continuing Student (includes second year guaranteed)|
|Incoming First-year Students (freshmen)|
|New Transfer Students|
|All spring housing applicants|
|All summer housing applicants|
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Meeting Space