You are hereHome › Cable Television
As of April 1, 2015
|NBC - KSEE||2||Discovery Channel||40|
|FOX - KMPH||3||Food Network||41|
|ABC - KFSN||4||HGTV||42|
|CBS - KGPE||5||History Channel||43|
|CW - KFRE||6||TLC||44|
|Comedy Central||13||Cartoon Network||61|
|E! Entertainment||14||Disney Channel||62|
|Turner Classic Movies||33|
For TV listings, search zipcode 95344 and select Campus Televideo / UC Merced.
- When you first connect your TV, it's advised to run auto-scan or auto-setup so your TV can tune in to our specific channels.
- Make sure your input is set to Cable or Tuner.
- Ensure all connections secure and hand tight and the cable coming from the wall connected to the "IN" jack on either your auxiliary devices (VCR, DVD player) or your TV.
- If channels are fuzzy, not displaying, or you cannot connect your TV please submit a work order to email@example.com or stop by the IT Help Desk in Half Dome 172.
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Meeting Space