Register for Conferences
UC Merced Conference Housing offers accommodations in two of our community hall locations: The Summits, Cathedral & Tenaya and The Sierra Terraces, Mariposa & Tuolumne.
The Summits, Cathedral & Tenaya Halls are four-story buildings, which opened in Fall 2010. It is located at the entry of the University and offers a traditional corridor-style residence hall experience with five bedrooms sharing a common bathroom.
- Double occupancy (bedroom accommodates two guests)
- Triple occupancy (bedroom accommodates three guests)
- Quad occupancy (bedroom accommodates four guests)
- Single occupancy (bedroom accommodates one guest)
- Study space available on each floor
- Access to a computer lab, and an exercise and music room
- Meeting rooms for workshops and events
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Laundry facilities, available 24-hours a day
The Sierra Terraces, Mariposa & Tuolumne Halls opened in 2007. It is located closest to the campus core, next to the Dining Center and Recreation and Wellness. It is designed to promote interaction among guests making it an ideal community setting.
- Two-bedroom suites sharing a private bathroom
- Rooms nestled along an interior corridor of this two-story building
- Lounges with soft-seating and study tables available on each floor
- Two multi-purpose lounges at the main entrance of each building
The rooms are currently designed as triples, we suggest two guests per room. We have a few single rooms available.
Each guest will be provided a bed, desk and chair, drawers, and closet space. In both community halls, all guests have hard key access to their bedroom and use a Cat Card to access the security exterior doors.
Note: Spaces are subject to availability. Please contact the Debbie Henderson, Manager of Marketing, Conference and Event Services at 209-233-2563 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss conference accommodations.
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Spring 2017 Move-Out Information
- Meeting Space