A great resource is the Department of Consumer Affairs. Many of your rental questions and concerns are addressed at this site under Tenants and/or Landlords.
It is a good idea to visit this website for more helpful information about normal application fees, security deposits and questions you may be asked.
The landlord CAN ask you questions such as the following:
• What kind of job do you have and how long have you worked there?
• How much money do you earn and how often are you paid?
• How many people will be living in the apartment?
The landlord CANNOT ask you about the following:
• Your race, ethnicity or national origin;
• Your religion or religious beliefs;
• Your gender, sexual orientation, or marital status;
• Your age or whether you have children under the age 18 living with you;
• Whether you have mental or physical disabilities.
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Spring 2017 Move-Out Information
- Meeting Space