Spring 2017 Move-Out - Residence Halls
Residents are asked to move out 24 hours after their last final exam and are strongly encouraged to move out prior to Saturday, May 13th due to Commencement traffic.
All residents must be moved out by Saturday, May 13th at 4:30 PM. Move out will be restricted to 1:30 PM until 4:30 PM on Saturday.
- You must obtain a Check-Out envelope from one of the housing offices or key drops near the mailboxes.
- Remove all of your belongings from the room and common area. Lock and close your room/suite door.
- Complete and sign the form on the outside of the Check-Out envelope.
- Place the room key and mailbox key (Summits residents) in the envelope.
- Seal and drop off the envelope at your Housing Office or the Check Out Key Drop box slot by the mailroom NO LATER THAN 4:30pm on May 13, 2017.
A late move out fee of $50/hr. will be assessed to residents who have not moved out by 4:30 PM on Saturday, May 13th.
- Appointments are available 12 pm to 8 pm May 8-12 and from 1 pm to 4 pm on May 13.
- Appointments must be scheduled by 5 pm on Sunday, May 8.
- At the time of your appointment, an RA will meet you at your room to complete the walkthrough. If you are not ready to move out at that time, you will complete the regular check out process listed above.
- To schedule your appointment, log into your housing portal starting May 1st.
If there is damage to your room, visit the office for a Damage Claim form so the responsible parties can make note before the move-out process.
Download Passes Here:
- Coming Soon
Residents can move out from designated loading/unloading spots. Additional spots will be made available behind Calaveras Hall.
Information for Saturday, May 13th
- All amenities accounted for – bed, desk, chair, 2 sets of drawers, mattress, and 1 trash and 1 recycle can per room.
- Furniture must be completely emptied and wiped down.
- Remove all personal items from your room, bathroom, and living room if applicable.
- Trash and recycling must be taken out to the dumpsters.
- All personal furniture must be removed.
- Turn off lights.
- Close and lock all windows. Leave drapes open.
Valley Terraces Only
- Suite should contain: vacuum cleaner, 1 bookshelf, 1 loveseat, 1 stuffed chair, 1 small end table, 1 round table and 4 chairs.
- Turn off heat/AC.
Sierra and Valley Terraces Only
Suite should contain: 1 toilet plunger, 1 small broom/dustpan, and 1 cleaning tote.
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Spring 2017 Move-Out Information
- Meeting Space