Spring Break is coming up next week. As a reminder, the residence halls and Heritage apartments will be open during this time. However, please note that many campus services including dining and Cat Tracks will be limited.
If everyone in your room/suite/apartment will be leaving for the break, please make sure to do the following:
- Remove all perishable foods and place other food items in plastic, sealed containers.
- Remove ALL trash and recycling from your room and/or suite and deposit into appropriate receptacles.
- Close and lock windows. Close your curtains.
- Turn thermostat off.
- Take all VALUABLES with you (medication, tickets, ID/passport, electronics, important papers and fish).
- Turn off all lights in rooms and bathrooms.
- Review the safety guidelines for your room; refer to your Housing and Residence Life Handbook - Policies and Behavioral Standards section available at housing.ucmerced.edu and address potential safety/policy violations.
- Lock your room and apartment door and take your keys with you.
Food Service Schedule
March 24th: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
March 25th - 29th: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
March 30th & 31st: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Closes: 3/22 at 7:00 pm
Re-opens: 4/1 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Open 3/25 - 3/28: 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Open 3/25 - 3/28: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Housing Office Hours
The Valley Terraces Housing Office will be open from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily during the break.
Normal operating hours of 10:00 am to 10:00 pm resume on March 31st.
Friday, March 22: Regular Service
Saturday, March 23 through Saturday, March 30th: NO SERVICE
Sunday, March 31st: Begin at 4:20pm
Monday, April 1st: Resume Regular Service
The Merced Bus will operate their normal weekly schedule.
The Spring Break schedule for Cat Tracks is available on the TAPS website.