Residence Hall Association (RHA)
The Residence Hall Association (RHA) is elected from the resident-student population and charged with serving as the voice for students. Their primary responsibilities are:
- Serve as a liaison with the professional staff in housing.
- Be the voice of your residence hall and your fellow residents.
- Create fun programs and activities.
- Provide input on policies, procedures and allocation of funds.
Meeting Location and Time
General meetings are every Tuesday at 8 p.m. in Crescent Arch meeting room on the first floor of Half Dome, behind the Marketplace Express.
If you have an item you wish to see discussed at a meeting, contact your Community Council RHA Representative.
RHA Executive Board
President: Maria Cruz
Vice President of Operations: Jose Alvarez Zamora
Vice President of Programming: Rahma Kohin
Vice President of Communications: Edelis Diaz Machado
Advisors: Ramiro Baraza, Syndee Villa, Nathan Vasquez, Kimberly Alvarez, Kiabeth Landa
Documents and Forms
- Current Residents
- Submit Work Order
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Room Change Process
- Contracts & Policies
- Dining Meal Services
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Cleaning Tips
- Parking Permits
- Technology Services
- Change your Meal Plan
- Meeting Space