You Are a Bobcat Wherever You Live
The Off-Campus Housing Services within Housing and Residence Education at the University of California, Merced, works to provide students with information, resources, and advising on off-campus housing.
- Allow students to make informed decisions about living off campus
- Help students learn to be responsible and knowledgeable renters
- Create partnerships with landlords and property management companies in Merced
OCHCs work to provide students with information, resources, & advising so they may make informed decisions about living off campus and help them become responsible and knowledgeable renters.
Off-Campus Housing Services
- Off-Campus Housing Services help students transition to living off-campus through workshops, individual consultations and a community rental database.
- Off-Campus Housing Services does not complete housing applications, place students, take deposits or work with landlords and property management companies on behalf of students.
- Housing and Residence Education does not assume responsibility for a property or rental using resources we have provided.
How to Find Housing
We are very fortunate to be a University of California campus located in a community that offers a wide array of off-campus housing options (apartments, homes, condo/townhouses and rooms for rent) at affordable prices. You are encouraged to use the various tools available to find a housing accommodation that best suits your lifestyle.
Graduate students looking for housing information should contact the Graduate Resource Center within the Graduate Division, firstname.lastname@example.org.