Paying Your Reservation Fee:
Select the "Reservation Fee" link at the end of the application (ltop menu). This will take you directly to epay.ucmerced.edu. The Reservation Fee amount will appear in the Deposits/Unbilled Items section. Select ”View Available Payments” and then select Housing Reservation Fee.
The “Make a Payment” feature can only be triggered once. After that, go directly to your Epay account.
Online /Electronic Payments
Available 24-hours, seven days a week you can pay your student bill by e-check, credit card or debit card. There is a 2 percent convenience fee for credit/debit payment options. Listed below are the credit cards we accept:
- American Express
- Visa is not accepted
2. At the Campus Cashiering Services Window
Cash or check only payments must be made in person at the Campus Cashiering Services window. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday (Excluding holidays) and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fridays
3. By Mail (expect a delay-not recommended for reservation fee)
Campus Cashiering Services
P.O. Box 2450
Merced, CA 95344
4. Deferred Payment Plan (DPP)
Eligible students can request to pay their term fees in three installments.
Payments made by check, e-check, money order or cashier's check must meet the following criteria:
- Made payable to the Regents of the University of California or UC Regents
- The legal amount and written amount (numerical) fields must be complete and in agreement * Signed
- Has the current date (post dated checks are not accepted)
- Contains student's identification number on the check
- Drawn on an U.S. bank
If you have questions, see Anatomy of a Check.