- Important Dates
- Housing Options
- Housing Resources
- Housing Application Process
- Housing Cancellation
|March 11th at Noon||Application opens|
|July 5th at 11:59 pm||Priority deadline|
|August 10th||Official assignments and move-in details available|
|August 24th and 25th||Move-in days for Academic Year - times to be assigned|
Residence Hall Options
|Residence Hall||Available Room Types|
|Valley Terraces||Double suites|
|Half Dome||Quad (4 per room)|
|Heritage Apartments||Private (1 per room), Shared (2 per room)|
- In Valley Terraces, suites consist of 2 or 3 double rooms, a common room, and a bathroom.
- In Heritage Apartments, a Private room is one person per bedroom in a shared apartment. A Shared room is two people per room in a shared apartment.
- All other communities have common bathrooms for groups of 10-15 residents
- Single rooms are not generally available on campus and are reserved for special circumstances.
Residential Meal Plans
You can view complete details about the required residential meal plan on the Dining Services website.
Please take a moment to review the Housing & Residence Life Contract. If offered a housing assignment for 2018-2019 you will be required to sign this contract to receive your housing assignment.
Step 1 - Submit Application
The first step is to complete your housing application on the Housing Portal.
During the initial application, you will do the following:
- Verify personal information
- List room preferences
- List roommate matching preferences
- Select special housing options or learning communities
Step 2 - Housing Offer & Contract
Your application will be reviewed. If space is available, you will receive a housing offer and instructions on next steps. If we are not able to offer a space, you will be placed on a waitlist.
Once you receive your housing offer, you will need to sign the housing contract. This will secure your place in housing for the coming term. You will not receive your official assignment until your contract is signed. There is no reservation fee or deposit due at the time you sign your contract.
Contract Signing Steps (View Instructions)
- Review and sign the contract
- Review and sign the pesticide agreement
- Sign up for or opt-out of renter's insurance
Step 3 - Roommate Groups
Once you receive a housing offer, you may return to the Housing Portal and create or join a Roommate Group. Roommate Groups are students who agree to live together. These groups will be used for making assignments.
Using this tool, you can either find compatible roommates and form a new group or you may search and request to join an existing group. Groups can also request to add you to their groups.
If you no longer wish to to live on campus for the selected terms, you must submit a Housing Cancellation form on the Housing Portal.
If you have signed your contract, a housing cancellation fee will apply as follows:
|Before June 2nd||No Fee|
|June 2nd - August 1st||$200|
|August 2nd forward or failure to move in||$300|
If housing and meal charges were added to your account, they will be removed in 1-2 business days.