Office Assistants (OA): Student Office Assistants are hired to serve as receptionists for the Housing and Residence Education Front Desk.
Their duties include:
- Answering a wide array of questions;
- Helping students complete work orders;
- Performing some clerical duties;
- Sorting and distributing mail; and
- Serving as a resource to residents and visitors learning to navigate the campus.
Student OAs selected in this role must possess excellent customer service skills and be reliable, responsible and resourceful in learning the campus structure. Recruitment for this position happens in March for the following academic year.