Cathedral and Tenaya are part of The Summits community along with Half Dome.
Tenaya Hall and Cathedral Hall are four-story buildings that opened in Fall 2010. Each hall offer a traditional corridor-style residence hall experience with five bedrooms sharing a community restroom. Our custodial staff will work with the residents to maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms and public areas.
- Access to the Housing and Residence Education Office for questions, sign out keys, pick-up mail or packages, and talk to the professional staff
- Resident Learning Center located on the first floor of Tenaya
- Study space available on each floor
- Access to a computer lab, and an exercise and music room
- Meeting rooms for workshops and events
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Game Room (with video gaming set up)
- Laundry facilities located within each residence hall, available 24-hours a day
Room Types Available
Cathedral & Tenaya: singles, doubles, and triples